Jones Winery Restaurant rely on adequate notice being given for cancellations or amendments to bookings. Jones Winery Restaurant will be strictly complying with COVID-19 rules and thus is limited to having 20 persons dining at any one time.
There will be two lunch booking times, 12 noon and 13.45 pm with diners being asked to arrive for their bookings on time. Diners arriving at 12 noon will be allocated their table until 13.30. Late arrivals at this time may be refused entry and charged our cancellation fee if arrangements cannot be made for them to be served within the time frame.
For all bookings, Jones Winery Restaurant will ask for your credit card details to confirm your booking. No charge is made prior to your visit, however charges apply for late cancellations. Any alteration to booking numbers or cancellations for groups given less than 48 hours notice before the date of dining will be charged at a rate of $75 per guest.
For bookings of 10 guests and more, a tailored menu will be formulated in advance with a minimum of 2 courses for $65 per person. 3 courses is $78 per person. Alternative dishes of your choosing from the current menu is compulsory.
On Public Holidays there is a 15% surcharge on meals and wine consumed in the restaurant.
Jones Winery Restaurant rely on adequate notice being given for cancellations or amendments to function bookings. As such the following applies to all functions or large group bookings.
- For cancellations 14 or more days prior to a function, a full refund will be given minus a $100.00 booking charge.
- For cancellations 4-13 days prior to a function, 50% of the function fee or minimum spend amount will be charged plus a $100.00 booking fee.
- For cancellations 3 days or less to a function, the full function fee or minimum spend amount will be charged.
- Reductions of numbers 7 days or less to a function will be charged the full function fee or minimum spend per person multiplied by the number of people that the reservation is reduced by.
Refunds fees will not apply if we are able to successfully re-book the cancelled function or reduced reservations. In this instance, a full refund will be given less a $100.00 booking fee.
This policy applies to the following:
- Events run by Jones Winery Restaurant.
- Private functions or celebrations, with or without exclusive use of the facilities.
- Group bookings of 13 or more people.
- Other functions, events or occasions as determined by the management of Jones Winery and Vineyard.
If, for any reason, Jones Winery Restaurant cancels a function, we will refund 100% of the function deposit or fee that has been paid.